StupiDream

Unlike others, here I am not going to share about the dream that inspires you to become someone/somebody special. I am here to talk about my yesterday’s night, stupid dream which left me to think for a while.

The dream was simple. I was walking and walking for what seemed to be an endless road. I sometime was walking all alone, with a pin drop silence atmosphere around.  After a while,  I came across a big town with people and vehicles making all kinds of noise. I was so tired of walking and I was thinking to stop by and rest. I wanted to rest but there was some force pulling me to walk over again. I could not restrain my legs from walking. But suddenly the momentum of my walk changed. I began to fly. I was so rejoiced to fly. That feeling of exhilaration to fly, I wish it to be true.

Thinking about yesterday’s night, I think it was trying to show me the way. We come across many faces. Some we die for, some we smile at, some are irritable and some are ignorable. But everyone’s busy with their own work schedule. Sometimes we are alone and sometimes we make  noise with them. I didn’t know exactly the reason of my walk in that stupid dream but I believe in real life my walk has a purpose wherever I thrive. I usually get restless very easily and very soon. I’ve no patience at all. But that was what I think it was trying to show me. If I kept on pursuing my goal without deviating anywhere  I’ll fly. The thing is I should be concentrating on one thing. I usually start something, get bored very soon and start the next thing. Same happens with the next thing and again I get stuck with the next thing. And at the end of this process, I end with done nothing. The conclusion is to get over something until it is done.

That’s what I learned.

Comments

Popular Posts