Dashain

Among many festivals in Nepal, Dashain holds a special place. It is considered to be the most important festival among Hindu.


In dashain there is a family gathering. Everyone reaches their home to celebrate this great festive together with their family. Not only with your relatives, this festival also provides an opportunity to talk with the people with whom you are finding hard to talk. Like you could start by wishing them to have a blissful dashain and then you can ask them to share their plans if they wish to.

I’m a student in engineering field and so I’m always looking for holiday. For me, this festival is just a holiday. It’s not me who have to look for the expense of the house hold matters so I have to take no care of managing expenses. I am not a child who wishes for nice clothes just because dashain has arrived. Meat….mmmm I always eat, so that also isn’t  a great deal either. Kites… no more. Playing cards would be fun, but in home there’s no one accompanying me except at day of Tika. People who’s origin is outside the valley would be surely be much excited to be going back home after a long time, but unfortunately my origin is inside the valley only. There’s no place for me to visit. So there isn’t any exciting part left for guys like me.  
Anyway i wish you a great dashain. Stay happy and unlike me, energetic.  CHEERS!!
 Any suggestions  for timepassing my dashain would be so welcoming…..

Comments

  1. U can always get pissed init,, for me dashain is the biggest excuse for getting drunk like. happy dashain and happy drinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool.... happy drinking... cheers... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts