Love For The Celebrity

I remember when I was at grade 8 or 9; I was a huge fan of Eminem. Actually that's how I got into the rap. He inspired me through his sharp convincing voice and lyrics. His first song I listened was probably "Lose yourself", then after that there might be any songs left that I ain't heard of him yet.

I tried to be like him, cause I liked him (that doesn’t mean I’m gay). I began wearing baggy pants, loose shirts that came nearly just above my knees. I brought his poster and pasted all over the wall. I even edited photographs combining his and mine together, and that's how I learned Photoshop. He changed my lifestyle at least a bit.

Before I heard him, I was more like into alternative rocks, although I have heard Shaggy's "angel” which I liked. I even remember whole lyrics till today and that was the first rap song I sang but that didn't moved me. Later when I heard Eminem then was the turning point for me in choosing this music genre. By that I don’t mean to say I hate other genre. I equally respect every genre and still prefer alternatives and rap.

I was reminded likeness for my celebrity by a girl whom I met on twitter. She's a huge fan of Sung Joon, Korean singer. I guess I got his spelling correct. If it isn't I bet she'd for sure be yelling me at twitter. You won't believe me; she tweets saying she has downloaded about 100 pics of him. She tweets everyday in name of his and tags him. She says her heart is stolen and she loves him dearly ;)

She just isn’t the only one. Like her I’ve met many Justin Beiber fans on twitter. I have no idea why people go so crazy over him. I bet there are other artists who are much good looking as well as much talent than him. In fact I don’t like the swag of JB. I think he tries to pretend in being someone who he is not. For instance, I came across in Newspaper that he wanted to be action hero. Now can you imagine a boy whose voice has not even hoarsened enough to call him a man, playing a role of an action hero. Could Arnold be replaced by him??? Haha…. :D It would definitely sound funny.

Actually, I shouldn’t be saying such thing as it is obviously individual’s choice. The things that I have said are obviously my thoughts only. You may or may not agree with me. Well, let me know.


this is what the crazyyyyyy fan must be feeling like: (jpt guitar try :) )




In front of your pictures, i'm drowning
yes i'm drowning in pictures of you
These are smiling at me, well i'm glad
I'm smiling back.
I know that you can't hear me,
but i'm still shouting.
I'm tweeting, till my fingers are bleeding.

(I might seem crazy, i might seem stupid,
yes i am, cause i'm in love. )*2

In front of your pictures, i'm drowning
yes i'm drowning in pictures of you

Comments

Popular Posts