Boring Thoughts

i was surfing fb and found dat today is an engineer's day... so i was inspired to download one dope beat and write on it... here it goes.... (Boring Thoughts)

(may take some time to load: ) Sorry singing has not been up to the mark, becoz of hurriedness aroused due to late knowing and need for posting in a short time. :)



Boring Thoughts:

i need something to change but i cant figure whats that whats that!!!
clock's ticking every seconds and i am stuck in nothingness of past of past
maybe i need a psychiatrist or some magician to put a change in me through
but i cant rely on anyone, cause its me, the one who's seeking a different view
i'm tired of my faded life, tryin my best to turn it into new
lifes full of surprises, but like chewgum its the same that i chew
its true that world is round, but seems like my life is too.....
nothing new, same old routine, and there's nothing i can do..... so,


chorus:
right now i'm letting all my boring thoughts roll ....ohhhhhhh
emotions flowing like a falling water fall just let it flow
even if god be present, i bet he cannot lead me & show
cause the one who can, is me myself & that i should know.


its 9 am, time to wake away
ani hatar gari clas gaye
clas ma na dhayan, afnai sansar ma kalpiye
farke, padhai baal, fifa ma ramaye
ani bhannai namilne kura ma involve vaye
time aint stopping ani sare 2 samma jagiye
nindra le chayo ani sute,,,ani feri 9 am time to wake away

they say every dog has its day
but i'll prove the world that every man has his day
believing it to come if i gave the best i can
cause i aint gonna be that dog who was afraid and ran
i'ma face every problem like my dad, like a man!!
i'ma fight till my breath and knees are down
aint giving a fuck, how many times should i have to say "shit damn!"


aba ta last year... khoi k kam garna aunna jasto cha...nam matra ko engineer vaiyela jasto cha.... tension bho yar

Comments

Popular Posts