Morphine, Her and Me

I asked her for night out. She gave me the impression that she was attracted to me as I was to her, from the very first day we met. She could not say “No” but her prompt reply was not “Ok” either. 

The day finally came. Above all the things, the thing I wanted the most in that night was to get holy shit drunk with her. But when I met her, the plan had changed. She had morphine with her. It’s a painkiller but if taken regularly, one could be addicted.  She showed me syringe as well with which it could be injected. Seeing that, just like her before, I could not say “No” but neither could I promptly reply “Ok”. I guess there are many life situation like this. 


I had never used drugs before. But oh yeah! Somewhere inside of me, I wanted to try it. I wanted to figure out why drug addicts were addicted to it. I wasn’t afraid that I would get addicted, because I believe I wouldn’t. I can control myself.  I was just afraid if something would happen like overdose and death or something. I wish I had googled about it and found out more about it before.

As soon as entering the room, I pushed her towards the wall. I pierced her eyes with mine, I guess the reverse had happened. Holding her hands tight, I slowly implanted my lips around her neck. She loosened herself from me and wrapped her hands and legs around me. We kissed, her eyes closed and she moaned inside my mouth, the vibes which we felt in nerves. As, I was about to roll my hand inside her shirt, she stopped me and said in a seducing tone, “I’ll be right back” and entered bathroom.

After a while she took her steps out of the bathroom door and I said the same, trying to copy her tone. I had no idea how funny I must have sounded at the moment. We crossed at the bathroom door with the gaze intently fixed at each other. I hurriedly took shower and when I came out, she had that morphine ready to be injected to me. I surrendered to her beauty and at that time I felt I could take anything from her. 

It pierced my body, while our eyes still fixed at each other. After a while I felt little drowsiness. My mouth about to go dry, but she would fill it with her lips. All the anxiety that was in my mind, all the pain that I went through felt nothing. Yeah, I was in influence of two painkiller, morphine and her.

She pushed me to bed, I fell perfectly. It was free-fall for a while. Then she got on top of me and caressed me around my face. She said she liked my eyes and whisker the most. That was all that went to my sub-conscious mind and suddenly I fell down from my bed. I checked the clock it was 6 am. Oh! What a dream it was :D :D :D

Comments

Popular Posts