Life's Contention

Paulo Cohelo tweeted, "The only power you have is the power of your decisions. Use it". But to take decisions and wise one everytime, I believe is achieved only by a perfectionists.

When i was a child, i loved Cartoons. Well, i still love some. In cartoons, whenever a character is in dilemma and had to take decision, two side of his appears. One an angel one, the other, devil both of them representing  opposite and contrasting thoughts. Those two character often occurs in my daily life and that I like to call it as "Life's Contention". Most of time, we are hearing those two voices actuating two different ideas.
Just like two sides of a coin, there are two sides of mine. Nope i'm not talkin of my front and back view. I'm talking about the two voices that i usually hear in my head. For instances, half of my mind  prays the god when in need, while the other half says, cut the crap. Half of my mind says me to be an ethical engineer and the other motivates me to be hedonist. Half of my body desires for muscles in gym, half of it desires for sleep. John Mayer sings, "Half of my heart got a grip on the situation, half of my heart takes time" and so does mine :P



In this dispute of life, let we all be capable of making the right decisions.





Comments

Popular Posts