Parkhi basnechu.........


Song will load in some seconds:


The boy in this song is outside the country....and this song expresses the feeling of the girl and boy when they were apart. First part is before the boy leaves, 2nd part is when the boy struggles out of the country, and third part i.e. the last part is meant for "TOGETHER AT LAST"



GIRL:
sadhai timilai ma kuri basnechu
sadhai timrai pratichyama ma parkhibasnechu

BOY:
aja gayo bholi ayo , time always passes by
but my heart always waitin for u to be by my side
and so are my eyes lookin for ur pretty pretty smile
like a child, this game aint like playin' seek and hide
this is my life, all i'm gonna do is come back and hold you tight
Make u my wife, picturing u dnt care if its wrong or right
like a sharp knife, u've penetrated in my thoughts & yes in my mind

GIRL:
tada holau timi mayalu, tara mero man timi sangai cha
tyo pariko des ma timi k gardaichau bhanni sochdai basdachu
sadhai timilai ma kuri basnechu
sadhai timrai pratichyama ma parkhibasnechu

BOY:
yeah its true i've been lately actin' like a maniac
understand it girl, cause i've been missin u so bad
life's been a struggle, my times been so hard
and without u its like "too double hard"
So i pretend myself as if u were gone
the relation that we had were all torn
i wish u were here or u weren't there...
back in my life so dat i had no longer cared

GIRL:
mero mayale timilai kahile pani napolos
tyo pipalko rukhle jastai timilai sitalta dirahos
sadhai timilai ma kuri basnechu
sadhai timrai pratichyama ma parkhibashnechu

BOY:
aja farki audai chu, sapana sara ti boki
testai chau ki maya ki badli sakyau ki
kalpine din gaye sab, sakahar hune din aye
sara sansar jitne aat ka sath farki aye
i'm gonna touch u kiss u ,tell u how much i miss u
let emotions fall and c where it takes us through
yeah it will take us to a reality of me and u

GIRL:
sadhai timi lai ma kuri basdathe,
sadhai timrai pratichyama ma parkhibasdathe
BOY:
sadhai timilai ma kalpi rahanthe
sadhai timilai ma samjhi rahanthe

together at last...we were ought to be...
that's because i love u and keep loving me


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts